Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Gimbal not responding during yaw maneuver

Reaction score
I was out today and trying to get some cloud shots. So I would yaw left or right but the camera continue to point forward. Thought it might be the wind (11 mph) but Ive flown in higher winds then that.
Everything on the control panel was normal, all updates in place. No crashes or hard landings.
So now what I'm thinking, is that maybe the gimbal and camera needed to be disconnected and re-connected. Those pins may have not been corrected right. Although the control panel showed go on everything.
Will try again tomorrow to see if the issue persists.
Any other thoughts?

I was out today and trying to get some cloud shots. So I would yaw left or right but the camera continue to point forward. Thought it might be the wind (11 mph) but Ive flown in higher winds then that.
Everything on the control panel was normal, all updates in place. No crashes or hard landings.
So now what I'm thinking, is that maybe the gimbal and camera needed to be disconnected and re-connected. Those pins may have not been corrected right. Although the control panel showed go on everything.
Will try again tomorrow to see if the issue persists.
Any other thoughts?
You had the gimbal in Free Mode instead of Follow mode.

Thanks, I did check and it showed it being in the follow mode. BUT I will check with the drone running again.
Anyway, I'll check it when everything is running.

So I ck'd the IMU and no calibration needed, numbers looked good. Okay will try tomorrow, could be a hitch in my giddiup that caused the problem.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jammartin