Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Gimbal Pan Speed Control In App

Reaction score
Hi,

Can someone explain to me if it is possible to adjust the speed at which the gimbal moves while using the finger guided method on the main screen of the app?

In other words, when I have the drone parked in the sky, and I want to take control of the gimbal to pan around or track a subject, the movements are simply too sensitive and the gimbal moves way too fast for how little I've moved my finger rendering that mode of gimbal control useless for many instances.

I just want to adjust the rate that it responds to my finger sliding movement.

Using iPad IOS Go App.

Thanks.

Yeah, I read through dozens of threads, including that one.

I'm not asking for the wheel speed control. That has always been an option, but I don't think it has ever changed the finger swiping method speed.

Are you saying they are linked, and adjusting that is the only way to change the gimbal speed at all? That there has never been a way to independently change the sensitivity of the finger movement speed? And now they've taken that away?

Thanks for the reply.

Yeah, I read through dozens of threads, including that one.

I'm not asking for the wheel speed control. That has always been an option, but I don't think it has ever changed the finger swiping method speed.

Are you saying they are linked, and adjusting that is the only way to change the gimbal speed at all? Yes

That there has never been a way to independently change the sensitivity of the finger movement speed? And now they've taken that away? No, there was a way to change the speed and yes they have taken it away, now all we have is the exp adjustments for iOS devices, android may be different.

Thanks for the reply.

Thank you very much SanCap.

I assumed that was the case. I wish we could adjust that setting alone. It would make sense that someone using their finger to track a subject, or pan around, would not want the camera to move drastically with the smallest movement of the finger. How is this not an option? I mean that capability is the single best feature of this machine, for a solo filmer, and to not have that one option available severely handicaps that ability and in many cases makes it useless. Not too well thought out DJI...

Hi,

Can someone explain to me if it is possible to adjust the speed at which the gimbal moves while using the finger guided method on the main screen of the app?

In other words, when I have the drone parked in the sky, and I want to take control of the gimbal to pan around or track a subject, the movements are simply too sensitive and the gimbal moves way too fast for how little I've moved my finger rendering that mode of gimbal control useless for many instances.

I just want to adjust the rate that it responds to my finger sliding movement.

Using iPad IOS Go App.

Thanks.
Check out Toms Tech Time on You Tube
He identifies the settings in DJI GO Ap for this.

Reactions: Brendan Roche

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
THE FLYING LIZARD