Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Gimbal to be announced on Thursday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope the handheld stick adds sound otherwise its useless.

Anyone have an idea what the price range may be? Whats your best guess?

Thats what i wonder also, well we will know in a couple of days.

The Yuneec handhed gimbal costs only 149 USD when bought as a separate item, but i guess since it is a DJI product they will try to sell it for a way higher price?

djistick.jpg

Hope the handheld stick adds sound otherwise its useless.
When it was first announced, it took audio from either the attached device (e.g. iPhone) or with a standard microphone jack built into the base. I can't imagine that would've been changed.

On the DJI website there is a new announcement entitled ''Redefine Movement - October 9, 2015''.
Is this a separate event, dedicated to a new product or October 9 is the final date?

not sure this has been up on DJI's site as I just noticed today
inspire____800-___08.jpg

On the DJI website there is a new announcement entitled ''Redefine Movement - October 9, 2015''.
Is this a separate event, dedicated to a new product or October 9 is the final date?

Thats what i like to know as well, still no sight of the handheld gimbal on the DJI website today Oct 8, instead its this other announcement on the Oct 9.
I wonder if its the gimbal announcement that has been moved forward to Oct 9 instead? Im very curious to see what the price on the handheld gimbal will be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gonengo Brian