Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

GL658B help

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I just got a GL568B remote for free that according to the last owner was seating without use for a long time . I tryed connecting the remote to my ipad at first i can hear the beep from the tablet acknowledging there was something connected but thats was it the app cant see the remote. I tryed another ipad same thing but also noticed that it only beeps when I first tryed after the first time if i plug and unplug again nothing happens. After that I tryed 4 different devices and same thing the remote is nly recognized the first time it’s plugged in . Weirdddd . I went ahead and swapped the entire USB/HDMI with the same results . After that I plugged in a USB with a LED light just to see if there’s any activity and yes the USB was flashing indicating some kind of activity, I then formated the USB stick with the 1.6 remote firmware that was recommended by older threads in this site and others that i know but the remote wont update . I did this cause in the past it has worked but not this time . My windows laptop see’s the remote using the mini usb port but the DJI assistant wont see anything at all . As of tonight i have no battery for the only inspire i have . Ill have to wait till tomorrow UPS in delivering 2 of them . And see if at least the remote links to the AC .... Also forgot to mention I tryed resetting the remote several times with no luck at all ..... share anything else that i may of miss im willing to try ...

Hello everyone. I just got a GL568B remote for free that according to the last owner was seating without use for a long time . I tryed connecting the remote to my ipad at first i can hear the beep from the tablet acknowledging there was something connected but thats was it the app cant see the remote. I tryed another ipad same thing but also noticed that it only beeps when I first tryed after the first time if i plug and unplug again nothing happens. After that I tryed 4 different devices and same thing the remote is nly recognized the first time it’s plugged in . Weirdddd . I went ahead and swapped the entire USB/HDMI with the same results . After that I plugged in a USB with a LED light just to see if there’s any activity and yes the USB was flashing indicating some kind of activity, I then formated the USB stick with the 1.6 remote firmware that was recommended by older threads in this site and others that i know but the remote wont update . I did this cause in the past it has worked but not this time . My windows laptop see’s the remote using the mini usb port but the DJI assistant wont see anything at all . As of tonight i have no battery for the only inspire i have . Ill have to wait till tomorrow UPS in delivering 2 of them . And see if at least the remote links to the AC .... Also forgot to mention I tryed resetting the remote several times with no luck at all ..... share anything else that i may of miss im willing to try ...
Moved thread to correct section.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annettekirtont