Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Glad I'm back by the way....

Reaction score
I couldn't get on InspirePilots or PhantomPilots for weeks.
None of my devices, PC, Macbook, Ipads, Androids could connect to the forums.
Funny thing is that my iMac was the first to get a connection a few days ago and now suddenly, only since an hour or so, my Macbook as well!

Hence the sudden activity from my side, some might notice.

Glad I don't have to get the latest info and news from the DJI forum anymore. Bunch of fanboys there.
Naturally of course but still, I felt alone there.:)

Reactions: The Editor
Weird you couldnt get online on ANY of you devices :confused:
You should have emailed Jacob using the online contact form and he could have looked at your account etc.

I am quite shocked at the amount of misinformation that is banded about on the DJI Forum - Some of the 'advice' is just blatantly wrong. Quire frightening really.

Anyway - glad to see you're all up and running and back on the community.

I'll pop this one over onto 'Pilots Lounge'

Thanks,
Sure, this is probably the right place.
[EDIT] for this thread I mean.
For relevant information it, the Inpirepilots forum definitely is!

How would I be able to find the email address if I can't reach the site I wonder? If I googled Inspirepilots I always got the message that Inspirepilots.com was not available online. It looked like the site was dead. In some rare instances I could see only the home page but as soon as I clicked on anything, it just froze up for minutes, until the message that the server was not available. In Chrome, Safari and MS Explorer, on my PC's, Macbook Pro, iMac, Ipad2, Ipad mini2 and Samsung.

It's a complete mysterie to me.
It happened before, exactly same thing.

But glad it's ok for the time being.

Thanks,
Sure, this is probably the right place.
[EDIT] for this thread I mean.
For relevant information it, the Inpirepilots forum definitely is!

How would I be able to find the email address if I can't reach the site I wonder? If I googled Inspirepilots I always got the message that Inspirepilots.com was not available online. It looked like the site was dead. In some rare instances I could see only the home page but as soon as I clicked on anything, it just froze up for minutes, until the message that the server was not available. In Chrome, Safari and MS Explorer, on my PC's, Macbook Pro, iMac, Ipad2, Ipad mini2 and Samsung.

It's a complete mysterie to me.
It happened before, exactly same thing.

But glad it's ok for the time being.
Ahhh...sorry, I thought you meant you couldn't sign in. I didn't realise you could not actually get onto the site !!! - :eek:

When browsing this forum with Safari on a Mac it seems it maintains an active connection with the site, and that prevents any other machine logged in as the same user from reaching the site.
Anytime I've got my Macbook with a tab open to here that is running I'll get a "server not found" error on other machines. Close the tab on the mac or put it to sleep, and it works on others again.

When browsing this forum with Safari on a Mac it seems it maintains an active connection with the site, and that prevents any other machine logged in as the same user from reaching the site.
Anytime I've got my Macbook with a tab open to here that is running I'll get a "server not found" error on other machines. Close the tab on the mac or put it to sleep, and it works on others again.

Thanks for tis information. I have had the Server Not Found message on one of my devices several times in the past. I never associated it with this issue. All
I have are Apple devices, so I will be sure to closeout when i am done. Thanks!

David

It took me several weeks of intermittent problems to figure it out and make the connection... seemed just random at the first, sometimes would work and then stop working 10 mins later, then thought it had to do with the time of the day... when the only problem was that I had my Macbook closed on a table, and it would just occasionally wake up to check on notifications (Power nap) and that would block my desktop PC from loading the site until it went back to sleep.

Thanks for the suggestion Kilrah.
I'll give it a try and shut down all the Apple devices I have next time. But I never experienced this with any other site. Still think it's strange.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kurskmvah