Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Go app / camera

Reaction score
Hi ! I have been having problems with getting the camera to start recording when I push the Red record button on the app , as well as the record button on the remote . Some days they work good and other times . I have problems . with both . I can get the camera to start to record and after flying for a min or so , I see that the Red button on the app has stopped recording . and will not start. I have to land and start all over again ..Then it will work .
Another thing that happens { nothing to do with camera recording] is that after I land and landing gear is down, shut the drone off, the app tells me that the" landing gear is coming down ".
I have been thinking that maybe it is the app . should reinstall it , but wearied it may the app make worse as I see here from others having problem with the go app ..............

I’m
Hi ! I have been having problems with getting the camera to start recording when I push the Red record button on the app , as well as the record button on the remote . Some days they work good and other times . I have problems . with both . I can get the camera to start to record and after flying for a min or so , I see that the Red button on the app has stopped recording . and will not start. I have to land and start all over again ..Then it will work .
Another thing that happens { nothing to do with camera recording] is that after I land and landing gear is down, shut the drone off, the app tells me that the" landing gear is coming down ".
I have been thinking that maybe it is the app . should reinstall it , but wearied it may the app make worse as I see here from others having problem with the go app ..............
gonna take a guess and say you are using an android device for your screen. Am I correct?

This seems to be one of the bugs in the android app. Have been seeing it surface more lately. What version of the app are you running?

You can go into your tablet and open the dji app, once the picture of the inspire pops up press the camera option under the drone. When the camera page opens tap on the 3 bars in the upper right hand corner of the screen and scroll to the bottom where it says about. Tap on that and it’ll show you the app version and if you have the drone powered on at the time it will also tell you what version your rc, drone and camera are on.

Save that app version if you can to a storage cloud and then uninstall the app and then download the newest version from the play store. Most current app is 4.1.10.

I love my inspire 2 . It flys great it is just the camera / app/ part been having problems with . Oh and it is the X4S I live In northern BC Canada . Live and work at a Ski resort ,,, . it is night here now but I will try that other app version tomorrow .

I love my inspire 2 . It flys great it is just the camera / app/ part been having problems with . Oh and it is the X4S I live In northern BC Canada . Live and work at a Ski resort ,,, . it is night here now but I will try that other app version tomorrow .
I live down in Pennsylvania in the US. Much snow up there yet?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sjoby08