Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Go App IOS V2.8.2

Reaction score
Anyone decide to simply update to the latest version of the IOS GO App.
I was wondering if there may possibly be some compatibility issues using the new version V2.8.2 with older aircraft /RC F/W.

I did...it was terrible. I then had to hack the app to find 2.8.1 again. I then downloaded the previous one and now it works great. If you search the DJI forums, some have problems some do not. I was a unlucky one and had problems. I have never had problems updating my apps before. 2.8.1 will be on my ipads for some time now.

I did...it was terrible. I then had to hack the app to find 2.8.1 again. I then downloaded the previous one and now it works great. If you search the DJI forums, some have problems some do not. I was a unlucky one and had problems. I have never had problems updating my apps before. 2.8.1 will be on my ipads for some time now.

Sorry it hadn' t worked for you either, having said that could you elaborate a bit further on your findings and response, " it was terrible " I mean what had you issues with? : )

Had you updated from iTunes, or the App store or as an automatic update on your device?
BTW, the reason I ask is because I accidentally updated the Go App from v 2.4.3 on my IPad 4 and initially discovered that I was unable to enable the video selection on the display screen without it automatically reverting back to the camera position. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Sure.. i would get the weak video signal at 50 feet, but the bars on the app still showed full strength. Green lines, serious lag and even black screens. At one point i was coming back to land since it was so bad and the app just quit. I looked up and the bird was still there. I then rolled back to 2.8.1 and put it back in the air...ROCK solid. not a single problem...

Sure.. i would get the weak video signal at 50 feet, but the bars on the app still showed full strength. Green lines, serious lag and even black screens. At one point i was coming back to land since it was so bad and the app just quit. I looked up and the bird was still there. I then rolled back to 2.8.1 and put it back in the air...ROCK solid. not a single problem...

Thanks, After experiencing the video selection issue I then did a reset of the camera settings within the App rebooted A/C & APP and so far no further issues getting the video to activate. Weird Science!. I'm going to stay on the latest App for the present because I haven't had any of the other issues mentioned. Go figure, I believe there are a lot of variables which come into play, such as specific device f/w, TX revision, etc.etc. Many have found positive results uninstalling, & reinstalling the Go App.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EarthmovingAdelaide