Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

GO app says "update required" after firmware update 1.5

Reaction score
I noticed that the GO app still says it needs to update the Aircraft.
The "about" section shows its on 1.5, and the log shows successful update, but app still says "update required", any solutions for this??

Firmware 1.0.5.30
IOS GO app version 2.5.2

Last edited:
Yes you are correct. I thought that it won't say that an update is "required" if its not really required.
I thought only certain updates was required and that 1.6 is not one of them?

Well i guess i have to take the risk to update again, thats irritating to see that message all the time.

Has there been even more No Flight Zones implemented in 1.6 compared to 1.5, or is it the same?

Thanks for the heads up, but after reading the whole thread you pointed at I'm not so sure what to do, or actually it almost feels as 1.6 is better for me since i live in a place with cold winter conditions.
If i understood it correct staying on 1.5 can make the bird drop from the sky if the battery is too cold (less than 15 degrees Celcius?) due to sudden battery voltage drop, while when on 1.6 the downside is that it reduces the speed in cold conditions, but not in warmer conditions.

So i rather have a speed reduction when its cold instead of risking the craft falling from the sky.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlberthaLo