Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Great just what i needed :(

Reaction score
After just buying myself the Inspire 2 i decided to go all out an buy the Zenmuse x5s it was to be delivered to my friends house in New York on Wednesday. She never received it so she checked Fedex tracking service an guess what it has been delivered an signed for by a person unknown

Holy crap, no way. So whats the next step and will you be covered

Apprently the Fedex Driver was off today so they couldnt ask him about he isnt back in till Friday so they gonna speak with him about it as to why he give it to some at the wrong address an it was signed for. DJI are also going to investigate it mean while im sitting with a drone i cant fly an $1900 out of pocket

Apprently the Fedex Driver was off today so they couldnt ask him about he isnt back in till Friday

He's flying with his new X5S today. We just saw him. :eek:

Hopefully the situation gets sorted, FedEx will investigate, if it doesn't turn up DJI can claim with FedEx assuming they have full insurance on their shipments (which I presume they have to). Hopefully it's a quick resolution for you!

Reactions: LevitatedMedia
That sucks...I would think DJI if they didn't insure, could locate it when it powers up and render it useless...Perhaps Frank Wang could even do that from his living room, whilst preparing the X7 marketing plan.

Reactions: Advexure
Any Luck ????
Apprently the Fedex Driver was off today so they couldnt ask him about he isnt back in till Friday so they gonna speak with him about it as to why he give it to some at the wrong address an it was signed for. DJI are also going to investigate it mean while im sitting with a drone i cant fly an $1900 out of pocket

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sjoby08