Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Greetings from Scotland

Reaction score
Hi, I am a pro photographer & drone pilot, previously with a Mavic 2 Pro. I have now bought an Inspire 2 & for financial reasons, I have to buy it in bits over a few months. I have the airframe, 2 batteries & controller, I have a Crystal Sky coming next week. X7 probably next month.

Can I fly the Inspire 2 just using the FPV & no main camera?

Reaction score
Hi, I am a pro photographer & drone pilot, previously with a Mavic 2 Pro. I have now bought an Inspire 2 & for financial reasons, I have to buy it in bits over a few months. I have the airframe, 2 batteries & controller, I have a Crystal Sky coming next week. X7 probably next month.

Can I fly the Inspire 2 just using the FPV & no main camera?
Hello!

yes you can fly and use the FPV camera without equipping main camera, but i find that camera almost useless..good for orientation in some cases but bad camera at all not enough good for that platform, best is always stick your eyes on the bird!

ps i've seen some people modified it by replacing with an external source but not sure it worth the job.

i've spent 8 months around Edinburgh-Glasgow area, next time i will head to the North we might have fun one day haha!
carry the i2 its heavy, but still ok compared bigger platforms it gives you great results so enjoy it!

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. It's just really to get a feel for flying the drone.

I'm stuck at the moment though as I can't sign in - looks as the the Go4 app on the Crystal Sky doesn't like my domain suffix.

Reactions: rbycapri
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. It's just really to get a feel for flying the drone.

I'm stuck at the moment though as I can't sign in - looks as the the Go4 app on the Crystal Sky doesn't like my domain suffix.
just try search around the forums, there are good threads about it. sadly i dont know much about, but the argument has been discuss already!

Reaction score
OK, here's how I fixed it. The issue was that the Crystal Sky registration process does not accept my domain suffix. I created a new account for the resgistration & was then able to log into Go4 with my regular email address.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chaz2b