Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Greetings! New Inspire 1 Owner with a question:

Reaction score
Greetings everyone. It's great to be a part of this Forum, and I look forward to learning more from you all, and hopefully I will be able to contribute in the future.

I just purchased two new TB48B batteries today. Do I need to do any sort of firmware updates with the two new batteries? I apologize for my ignorance in advance.

Thank you,

Tom

Hey Tom!!
Welcome!!
Just make sure the bin file is still on your SD card and they will update automatically if needed..
Just start up your inspire with the controller off and they will update if necessary..
Also check out the video on firmware update in the pilot app under academy..
Happy flying..
Turbo...

when you put brand new batteries in the inspire they will update. what turbo failed to mention is it takes time for the batteries to update. a minuet or 2, the lights on the battery will flicker and you will here update beeping noises. it's important you do nothing while everything is updating. odds are you probably wont ruin anything by trying to fly the inspire while the batt is updating.

if you ask me it's EXTREMELY RISKY to touch anything when your updating firmware, it's all real touchy and from i've read from others it's real easy to brick a remote or battery or even corrupt the firmware on the aircraft it's self. if any of this happens 2 month minimum to send it in to get fixed.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kurskmvah