Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Groupon 64GB San Disk Extreme Plus for 7.99

Reaction score
I thought I would share this. Take it as you will. The old adage that you "get what you pay for" could come true here.

MemoryPlus 64GB Micro SD (multibuy value packs)

Many speculate they will be fake cards. I ordered 5. I have used Groupon before with good luck and figure id post this just in case anyone wishes to be adventurous with some of their money.

I'm getting so old that I forgot more than most will ever know so more memory probably won't do me any good. o_O

I have a couple 64 gig that will do me just fine as I dump most the data onto a portable hard drive in the Field ;)

I thought I would share this. Take it as you will. The old adage that you "get what you pay for" could come true here.

MemoryPlus 64GB Micro SD (multibuy value packs)

Many speculate they will be fake cards. I ordered 5. I have used Groupon before with good luck and figure id post this just in case anyone wishes to be adventurous with some of their money.

I ordered 10 and now they are more money. Still have not received confirmation. Did you re ceive yours' yet?

Last edited:
Oct 14 got the shipped email. When i ordered them they said SANDISK..I see the post I made says memory plus..So I guess well see in a few days. Even if one works ill be happy..lol

Oct 14 got the shipped email. When i ordered them they said SANDISK..I see the post I made says memory plus..So I guess well see in a few days. Even if one works ill be happy..lol
Did you revive your memory ?

Shipping says the 31 as the latest delivery. As of today..Oct 24 nothing yet..but again i do have a ship notice.

Well keep us all posted on when you get delivery . I have received nothing , company from groupon never replied back to me .

Groupon Support doesnt even know who the company is! Very unhappy with Groupon. Will never use their service again!

Well I got tired of waiting for any confirmation/communication from the seller. I just filed a case with Groupon. They attempted to push me off the to seller, but as I told them. My transaction and charges were made with Groupon. Therefore I expect Groupon to resolve this matter to my satisfaction before I file a complaint with my Credit Card company.

They have told me they will have a resolution in the next 24 hours, either a full refund or confirmation that it was shipped. I'm not holding my breath on the later.

Went through the same thing, sent several emails with no reply. I guess if something is too good to be true....

Just called , groupon , gave them a big ear full , told me I should back In 24ht or less , next I guess I have to contact my credit company .

Hey
I am in the same boat. I spent 2 + hours on the phone last week. Keep us posted as to what groupon is going to do.

Thanks
Allan

At least you have a ship notice. I ordered on the 20th and have had no status update. Still waiting on Groupon to respond. They sent several emails back and forth asking for more information, but I think it's more of a stalling tactic since they are asking for information that should be easy to obtain on their own in my opinion. For example the last email:

Please navigate back to your item's order page, click on the Tickets tab, and note the ticket number. Can you also provide us with the ticket number. With this information we will be able to help further.

Really? I'll give them until tomorrow to resolve. Anyone else have any luck?

Nope..so i have 3 days until the "Due Date"..we will see and i will post here on the update.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenuk