Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

guy Flys over LA police station now on TMZ

Reaction score
Hey guys..did you see the guy who flew his Phantom over a LA police station ? Well it got national atention from TMZ ..the video is on you tube .. got a feeling this is going to go viral ..they are calling for anti drone laws ..

Last edited:
Stupidity/Irresponsibility is the biggest things going against us responsible drone operators right now and in all honesty I agree with clamp down to control it I just hope the clamp down doesn't get out of control.

Personally I wish they would draft up a responsible operators licensing method that would allow for drone use in areas beyond designated hobby zones / practice fields.. I would be first in line!

This incident happened right up the road (30 minutes) from my house!! UUGGGGGHHHH..
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...drone-doing-over-a-south-carolina-prison.html

Reactions: lrwskyfilms
Hey guys..did you see the guy who flew his Phantom over a LA police station ? Well it got national atention from TMZ ..the video is on you tube .. got a feeling this is going to go viral ..they are calling for anti drone laws ..

First of all its not a Drone! Anyone can fly an RC copter or plane.

Stupidity/Irresponsibility is the biggest things going against us responsible drone operators right now and in all honesty I agree with clamp down to control it I just hope the clamp down doesn't get out of control.

Personally I wish they would draft up a responsible operators licensing method that would allow for drone use in areas beyond designated hobby zones / practice fields.. I would be first in line!

This incident happened right up the road (30 minutes) from my house!! UUGGGGGHHHH..
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...drone-doing-over-a-south-carolina-prison.html
I think that guy got 15 years in prison for that..in my opinion too harsh of sentence for the crime. .

did anybody read the article...he was smuggling drugs into the prison with the drone...o_O

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gonengo Brian