Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Happiness is....

Many years ago I took my dog, a Brittany Spaniel, for a nice long hike in the nearby mountains and when we returned I stopped at Burger King to get something to eat. I figured she would be hungry to so I also got her a hamburger. But, I knew she'd wolf down the burger quick so I ate half of mine before giving her her burger. I didn't time it, but she couldn't have taken more than 5 seconds to wolf down the whole thing and immediately begin begging for mine. Miss her...

Brian

Good memories of your mate,I have the heartbreaking decision to have my mate put down this week,she is nearly 16 years old,an English bull terrier,has travelled internationally with us over the years,but old age has caught up with her,very sad indeed,but unfortunately a fact of life.

With the title I was expecting to see a screenshot of a 30 minute flight with 28% battery life left. Oh well, cute dog.

There are many things that can make us happy. And yes, a 30 minute flight with 28% battery left would make me very happy indeed...

Brian

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jammartin