Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 2 HDMI Monitoring Playback

Reaction score
Hello there Inspire Friends!!

I work with cinematography and i have three inspire 2, and when i go for a SET and shoot something, i put a monitor HDMI direct from the RC, for the director / client...But when i put the PLAYBACK for the director to see, the monitor goes off GREY, and i have to show the scene in my mobile or ipad...I tried to change all settings and nothing different has occurred.

Does anyone else had this problem?

RC HDMI > MONITOR HDMI > PLAYBACK FOOTAGE > MONITOR GOES GREY

Thanks for the attention!

Hey there Nandoarr,
I had the same issue today while on a shoot. I noticed there were no answers to our issue and im not finding much in the way of solutions.... this is either the problem is something silly and Im forgetting to set something somewhere or it's impossible to playback from the device to the hdmi monitor. I'll read on to see if I find a fix....

Reactions: nandoarr
Hey there Nandoarr,
I had the same issue today while on a shoot. I noticed there were no answers to our issue and im not finding much in the way of solutions.... this is either the problem is something silly and Im forgetting to set something somewhere or it's impossible to playback from the device to the hdmi monitor. I'll read on to see if I find a fix....

I've tried everything, nothing happens. No config to do, no cable, nothing...it doesn't roll playback in a HDMI OUTPUT external monitor.

Did you got anything?

Ignore last comment. Was a directional HDMI cable. But, no, there is no output on playback. I have not got a 720 monitor, but maybe that is the problem. One monitor I have displayed 'incompatible input'.

Did have some issues like this in the past. Make sure your HDMI out settings in the app match the compatibility of the monitor. I have gotten grey screens or no input message while the settings were in 1080 60fps instead of 24fps.

Reactions: slim.slamma
I put my sd card in the CS and play from the gallery app, then connect the cable in the HDMI out of the CS, CS do the conversion and works.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sadpoetryweb