Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

HEADPLAY ISSUE!

Reaction score
I've had my HEADPLAY unit working with my Inspire since they released them last year with zero issues. However after I did the recent firmware update on the I-1 (1st edition drone), and attached the HP unit the HP unit worked as always, but I received no output on my pilot app side. Unplug the HP unit and the pilot app side works fine with either my iPad or iPhone. I checked the connections & plugs and everything was ok, but same results??
Anyone else out there with this same issue? If not any ideas on a remedy?

Thanks for your help!
M

No that doesn't stick out to me.. But diffently sounds like a Great suggestion & will try that. Just so I'm clear, is that a setting I would do before starting up, like a camera setting? Or.....?
Thank you so much for your very fast reply!!!
M

It should save for future once set as long as the app is not installed, and then re-installed.

No that doesn't stick out to me.. But diffently sounds like a Great suggestion & will try that. Just so I'm clear, is that a setting I would do before starting up, like a camera setting? Or.....?
Thank you so much for your very fast reply!!!
M

BTW: everything started working perfect the next time I used them, and no issues since.
Moose

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GroverBaez