Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Heli-o pilots! Nice to meet you! I love to know your drone activities!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey, glad to see you around here!

My name is Heesun Kim of a research team in the School of Arts, Media, and Engineering at Arizona State University. Also I'm a DJI Matrice 100 pilot!
We are on a daring quest to collect the right data about drone activities. Our target audience involves anyone who has flown a drone or participated in online drone communities. This is why we chose you!

Please consider taking a short survey(5-10 minute) about drone use and drone communities to help my research. And don’t worry, your responses to this survey are strictly confidential. Your answer will only be reported in the aggregate. We promise!
– Get started and take your chance to WIN one of two $10 gift card prizes
If you have any questions concerning the research study, please contact the research team at: Heesun Kim (Email removed by moderator)

We personally want to thank YOU for every second invested in our research. You rock!
[URL removed by moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, glad to see you around here!

My name is Heesun Kim of a research team in the School of Arts, Media, and Engineering at Arizona State University. Also I'm a DJI Matrice 100 pilot!
We are on a daring quest to collect the right data about drone activities. Our target audience involves anyone who has flown a drone or participated in online drone communities. This is why we chose you!

Please consider taking a short survey(5-10 minute) about drone use and drone communities to help my research. And don’t worry, your responses to this survey are strictly confidential. Your answer will only be reported in the aggregate. We promise!
– Get started and take your chance to WIN one of two $10 gift card prizes
If you have any questions concerning the research study, please contact the research team at: Heesun Kim (Email removed by moderator)

We personally want to thank YOU for every second invested in our research. You rock!
[URL removed by moderator]
Please read our forum rules - Our members are not a resource to be mined.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kurskmvah