Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

hello all from South Wales

Reaction score
hello, found this forum while trawling the web looking for some carbon fiber props , iv'e had my inspire since october but due to really crap weather only flown a handful of times, i upgraded from a bebop(nuff said), about 2 weeks ago upgraded to an x5 with olympus 12mm, night and day difference so really pleased with it, just waiting for some good weather, hopefully not a long wait.i'm not really into flying long distances or up really high, i want it for taking great pictures and from a different perspective, so plenty of boxes ticked.it'll be good to get some good advice from you lot when needed, so thanks in advance.

Reactions: clackey
hello, found this forum while trawling the web looking for some carbon fiber props , iv'e had my inspire since october but due to really crap weather only flown a handful of times, i upgraded from a bebop(nuff said), about 2 weeks ago upgraded to an x5 with olympus 12mm, night and day difference so really pleased with it, just waiting for some good weather, hopefully not a long wait.i'm not really into flying long distances or up really high, i want it for taking great pictures and from a different perspective, so plenty of boxes ticked.it'll be good to get some good advice from you lot when needed, so thanks in advance.
Hi, and welcome to Inspirepilots.
There is a LOT of good information on here and most problems we have come across previously. If you can't find the answers you are looking for by using the search function, ask away - there is usually someone along quickly with an answer. :)

Reactions: clackey
Best Props so far

Xoar PJP-T-L 13x4.5 1345 Quadcopter Carbon Fiber Propeller CW CCW. 1 Pair of 13 Inch Premium Quality Carbon Fiber Blades Props for RC Multicopter Multi-rotor Drone with Low Kv Brushless Motors Amazon.com: Xoar PJP-T-L 13x4.5 1345 Quadcopter Carbon Fiber Propeller CW CCW. 1 Pair of 13 Inch Premium Quality Carbon Fiber Blades Props for RC Multicopter Multi-rotor Drone with Low Kv Brushless Motors: Toys & Games

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
thanks for recommendation of these props, my inspire is an upgrade from an x3 so doesn't have the motors recommended for these props, is it just the motor fixing screws that are the problem or the power output from the motors, if its the fixing screws can you recommend a set of quick release mounts that are compatible with these props and my x3 inspire motors.
thanks.J.

I'm not sure about quick release, and one of the reasons to go with these is to delete the quick release because it can fail over time. I screw mine in manually every time and feel much more confident. As far as power goes, you will actually see an improvement with these because there is much less flex in the blade, therefore making it more efficient and easier to fling around.

Austin

Does anyone know where I can get these props for my Dji Inspire 1 v2 in the US?

Rchjr

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop