Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Hello everyone, from Indonesia!

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

A warm greeting from Jakarta, Indonesia :)

I've been flying DJI drones since Phantom 2 and have gotten the Inspire shortly after it came out. I don't think I use the Inspire enough, so I'm looking forward to learn from the forum and also share what (little) I've shot on it. Cheers.

Welcome Leo.
More than enough to lurn for you on this forum.Good luck

Reactions: Leo S
I will be going to Indonesia in September. Not taking any of of my UAV's though :(

Reactions: Leo S
@huppe: Thanks! I'll be sure to take advantage of that and try to return the favors whenever I can!

@DodgeP: Bali? Raja Ampat? I hope you don't spend too much time in Jakarta ;) (*cough* bad air, sucky weather and crazy traffic). Hit me up for good places to eat in Bali ;)

@Leo S - Most likely Bali, however my wife hasn't decided if she wants to do do Bali in September or wait until the rainy season is over in Cambodia and go there in late Oct / November.

@Leo S - Most likely Bali, however my wife hasn't decided if she wants to do do Bali in September or wait until the rainy season is over in Cambodia and go there in late Oct / November.

Bali is a lot cooler closer to june-july, because it's winter in Aussie :)
Sept-Nov should still be ok though, and it doesn't coincide with any local holidays, so the traffic and other facilities are 'ok' (not fully booked/not price inflated).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alecia4669