Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Hello From California

Reaction score
Hello All,
I've been flying drones for a few years, but just moved to the big boys/girls club and upgraded to an Inspire 2. Once I get my 107 cert, I will be doing large scale land exploration and real estate photography. Can't wait to learn more about the Inspire and improve my photography skills. The capabilities of the I2 are so far over my head, I've got a lot to learn. Great to have this resource, looking forward to utilizing it.

Best,
-Elias

Hello All,
I've been flying drones for a few years, but just moved to the big boys/girls club and upgraded to an Inspire 2. Once I get my 107 cert, I will be doing large scale land exploration and real estate photography. Can't wait to learn more about the Inspire and improve my photography skills. The capabilities of the I2 are so far over my head, I've got a lot to learn. Great to have this resource, looking forward to utilizing it.

Best,
-Elias

Welcome and congrats on the new I2! There is a lot of good info in this forum, let us know if we can help. Happy Flying!

Thank you. I'm looking forward to getting information from it as well as sharing some of my own. Same to you!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
palakkhanna1