Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Hello from Colorado

Reaction score
Hey guys, just wanted to say hello. I'm in Northern Colorado and I'm looking to pick up a new I1P within the week. I currently fly a Yuneec Typhoon H and I'll be adding the pro to up my game for my business.

Hey guys, just wanted to say hello. I'm in Northern Colorado and I'm looking to pick up a new I1P within the week. I currently fly a Yuneec Typhoon H and I'll be adding the pro to up my game for my business.

Hello from Denver!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't have it yet, it will probably be about another week or so. I still have my Typhoon H though.

I bought my inspire 1 raw a month ago, and there are rumors that the inspire 2 is coming out in November. If that's the case you might want to hold out for Inspire 2 or when that launches the 1 could be severely discounted.

Brendan

I keep hearing that, but it's a gamble. I've lost 3 jobs because I didn't have an Inspire. I want the raw but I'm just going with the pro right now. I don't think I'd buy the I2 so close to release but man that puts me in a hard spot.

I keep hearing that, but it's a gamble. I've lost 3 jobs because I didn't have an Inspire. I want the raw but I'm just going with the pro right now. I don't think I'd buy the I2 so close to release but man that puts me in a hard spot.

I hear ya. That's why I didn't wait. The raw is a ***** for editing I think you are right to get the pro.

I am in San Diego flying this weekend but we will have to plan a shoot in CO tomorrow.

Brendan

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
THE FLYING LIZARD