Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Hello from Highlands of Scotland

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I've been on the phantom forums for a while but joined here a couple weeks back to learn and pick up some more tips. I've made the jump and bought a second hand (with about 10 hours on it) Inspire 1 pro with dual remote after having throughly enjoyed the phantom 3 series. Really appreciating the flexibility of the X5 and might invest in another lens in the future. The Olympus 14-42mm looks tempting. Just collecting a few nd filters at the moment.

My background is that I'm a recent graduate and currently on my (last) summer break before I go into work - so looking to make the most of it. It's quite recent that I've got into a bit of film editing as a hobby but hoping to capture some great shots with the inspire. Here's some of my footage from the past couple of months learning the phantom

Reactions: Daniel Abdallah
Great Video. I liked the editing as it clearly avoids the common complaint of clips/overall video being too long. Hopefully that was really low fog and not low cloud at 0.24. Be careful about the maximum height of flying allowed (and then posting on public sites). Enjoy the Inspire as I'm sure you will. After my P1 and P2, the Inspire has been a great addition.

Reactions: The Editor
What beautiful and magnificent scenery! Thank you for your sharing! I've enjoyed Phantom 3 and Phantom 4, and Phantom 4 is so cool and impressive. However, I'v not experienced Inspire 1 pro, which looks also so attractive and amazing!

@DavidB

Cheers David, yeah I wanted to keep it short and fast paced. That was a cloudy day under 300m - often get some very low sea haar in the mornings here. I'm really enjoying the upgrade and looking forward to putting it through its paces.

@Tom.LK Thanks Tom, I'm lucky to live somewhere with an abundance of natural beauty. Well I can say first hand the pro certainly feels the part.

What beautiful and magnificent scenery! Thank you for your sharing! I've enjoyed Phantom 3 and Phantom 4, and Phantom 4 is so cool and impressive. I'v not experienced Inspire 1 pro, which looks also so attractive.
@DavidB

Cheers David, yeah I wanted to keep it short and fast paced. That was a cloudy day under 300m - often get some very low sea haar in the mornings here. I'm really enjoying the upgrade and looking forward to putting it through its paces.

@Tom.LK Thanks Tom, I'm lucky to live somewhere with an abundance of natural beauty. Well I can say first hand the pro certainly feels the part.

Yeah.Expect you to share more videos.

@DavidB

Cheers David, yeah I wanted to keep it short and fast paced. That was a cloudy day under 300m
Don't forget at that height you are breaking the law in the UK and in breach of the Air Navigation Order.
300m or 1,000 is way too high to have a UAV.
400ft agl being the legal permitted maximum. There again, you would know that anyway.

Welcome! You have a lot of nice motives in Scotland! So no excuse for boring footage! Looking forward to see you work!

@Tom.LK ; Sounds good. Perhaps one day I'll get it.

@The Editor ; To be frank you are correct I was way over. That shot is very early footage from the phantom before I'd read into it properly. No excuses - I should have.

@Roar Edvin ; Cheers. It's an excellent country to explore. Couple of those shots are on the south coast as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters