Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Hello from Liverpool

Reaction score
Hello All,

I've been playing around with a P2 for around 2 years and decided to stop sitting on my hands. v2 X3 arrived yesterday and I'm immersing myself in Youtube to figure out how that complex app works to get the most out of the flying.

Looking forward to some peer support and shared experiences from the site.

Cheers, John

Hello All,

I've been playing around with a P2 for around 2 years and decided to stop sitting on my hands. v2 X3 arrived yesterday and I'm immersing myself in Youtube to figure out how that complex app works to get the most out of the flying.

Looking forward to some peer support and shared experiences from the site.

Cheers, John
Welcome to the wonderful (and sometimes infuriating) world of the Inspire - oh, and the forum. :p

Hello medic194
All ways good to have another scouser on the forum , one question though -red or blue????????????????

It is indeed. Just need to get work out of the way to allow me to do that :-( Roll on days off..

Are you affiliated to a club, Pwack or just fly around and about?

It is indeed. Just need to get work out of the way to allow me to do that :-( Roll on days off..

Are you affiliated to a club, Pwack or just fly around and about?
Just a casual flyer , like you I came from a Phantom (3ST) but became frustrated with the lack of range and losing video all the time.

I just got a bit fed up of all the setup required, using a GoPro. I'd been watching the Inspire from the launch event onward. I eventually gave into my itchy palms with a 2 controller 2 battery deal. Any of your footage online?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlesssouth