Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Hello from Locked In S.C.

Reaction score
'Lo Folks -- Commercial drone pilot here going on 3-years. Started with Mavic Pro, now running Phantom 4 Pro's in Construction progress photos, a little Commercial bldg glamour shots, and slowly building a market in mapping. Accepted a job today flying a Thermal mapping mission in about a week for a broker client who will rent an Inspire 1 with IR camera with the right wavelength and focal length specs for the job. The job is about a 60 minutes mapping mission to start at dusk. Probably will spill over into night, and the broker has a night waver. Deliverable is just to upload JPG's.

So......... I'm a Phantom 4 and Mavic pilot who's done mapping, but I've never flown an Inspire, and never run a Thermal job. Haven't flown at night but not especially worried about that. No air space restrictions BTW.

Thought I'd better check in with this forum and ask the experts what I should know that I don't know. I'll probably open a thread in the general forum, but am hoping that someone here will have some good suggestions. If there's a PM feature in the forum, I'd really like to communicate with someone who flys Thermal jobs with Inspire 1.

Thanks In Advance. Best regards............. bob r.

Reactions: Rattydude77

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EarthmovingAdelaide