Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Hello from Northeast PA, USA

Reaction score
Hey there. Bought a like-new inspire 1 v2.0 from a buddy of mine for a steal, and am really excited to put it to use! I've tried my hand at racing - just hanging out and flying my buddies machine - and have a Blade Chroma in addition to the Inspire. Intended use: personal - video of our family gatherings / family farm in Bucks County, PA. If anyone's in the area, would love to meet up and continue learning about this hobby!

Reactions: clackey
Hey there. Bought a like-new inspire 1 v2.0 from a buddy of mine for a steal, and am really excited to put it to use! I've tried my hand at racing - just hanging out and flying my buddies machine - and have a Blade Chroma in addition to the Inspire. Intended use: personal - video of our family gatherings / family farm in Bucks County, PA. If anyone's in the area, would love to meet up and continue learning about this hobby!

I'm in the Philadelphia area.

Reactions: JGF21
Welcome to the forum. We hope you learn lots of great information here, If I can help please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks for the welcome! I'm going stock for now, but definitely could see picking up a DBS antenna mod eventually - I'll keep your site in mind!

Takes a lot of planning and stealth maneuvering as you try to get in and out before the barrage of onlookers and questions start to hit you.

As of late, what I'm finding is; I'll be in what I consider to be a secluded area, flying safely and people hunt me down - out of curiosity more than anything else. Happened just yesterday, to the point where my entire mission, after the first battery had to be scraped.

Where in Bucks are you?

@JGF21 - any really good scenic places to fly / film up there? I've got 6 batteries, it would be worth the trip.

Bucks county is famous for its rolling hills, acres of farmland, and covered bridges. I would highly recommend planning a trip during the fall to capture the foliage and the bridges in all their glory. A good starting point to plan your mission would be Covered Bridge Tour a lot of those have areas from which you could deploy your drone (small parking lots, clearings, etc.).

There's various crossings along the Delaware river that may also present a good shooting opportunity.

Come to think of that website might give you other ideas. One that comes to mind would be the castle in Doylestown, but you'd probably want to call to see if you could take video.

Nice, I am about 20 miles away from Bucks county (Easton Area)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice, I am about 20 miles away from Bucks county (Easton Area)

My buddy I bought this from lives in Easton. I've been there for the Heritage guild to go shooting, and been to Weyerbacher for the brewery tour too.

Nice! There are some nice areas to fly around here but I like the wide open space where you can give the inspire some room to fly.

I have a couple friends hooked emptying there wallets on quadcopter 's . If you ever want to get together get in touch

I'd be up for it, as well. Had my first flight(s) this weekend, and I gotta say, this thing is scary fast. With my Chroma, I was able to watch the screen and the drone at the same time, but I am solely watching the Inspire until I get used to it. Homework for today: find the best gain/attitude settings for a more... leisurely pace.

@JGF21 - gains/attitude ... man it took me forever to figure out the sweet spot for myself. It all depends on how you fly your bird most often because no one solution works for everyone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool