Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Hello, from Palm Beach, Florida. But I'm currently in Brandenton for an FPL Project

Reaction score
Hi,
My name is Kerry. I fly a P4P and Inspire 1, mostly for FPL and other enterprise purposes but I've been looking to get into the creative side of Aerial Imaging (Aerial cinematography & photography ). Open to advice and guidance

Reactions: Advexure
Welcome to InspirePilots, Kerry. You've joined a great community full of knowledge and fellow pilots. Best of luck with your venture into expanding your offerings. On the creative side it is best to establish a portfolio of your work to be able to showcase to potential clients. To build that it may mean doing a number of "passion projects" to get the content under your belt to bring your product to market. We'll see you around the forum, and safe flying! :cool:

Hi,
My name is Kerry. I fly a P4P and Inspire 1, mostly for FPL and other enterprise purposes but I've been looking to get into the creative side of Aerial Imaging (Aerial cinematography & photography ). Open to advice and guidance

Hi Kerry and welcome to the Inspire Pilots Forum. Congrats on your FPL work, we have done a lot of work with FPL during Irma last fall and with new ongoing projects. We do understand the urgency of such projects and equipment requirements.

We also know the creative side of flying very well, as well as equipment needed and the nuances of South Florida flying. We are a bit south of you when you are in Bradenton and a short drive when you are in Palm Beach.

Give us a call or visit our storefront in the Ft Myers and we can chat in person and help you in your aerial cinematography & photography endeavors.

I'd like to fly for FPL in South East Florida (Broward/Miami-Dade), anyone got a hook up for a fresh Part 107? I've got a hundred or so hours of Inspire 1 V 2.0 time, and my full kit is in near mint condition.

I'd like to fly for FPL in South East Florida (Broward/Miami-Dade), anyone got a hook up for a fresh Part 107? I've got a hundred or so hours of Inspire 1 V 2.0 time, and my full kit is in near mint condition.

Welcome @Elemental360! Sign up for our Pilot Network and you will be contacted in the future for work that may come up this hurricane season.

Reactions: Elemental360

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeddyBirkb