Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Hello from Southern illinois!

Reaction score
Hello everyone, my name is Tom, and I live in Southern Illinois, near SIUC. Just bought my first inspire this week, should arrive by Friday. Flown many DJI products, as well as other products, and I build my own Hexacopters, quads, 250 racers, you name it.. My wife would even go as far as saying I am an addict. :)

Anyway, I have been on Phantom pilots for a while, and figured it was only natural to come over here as well, now that I have an inspire.

Looking forward to sharing knowledge, and gaining some as well!

Reactions: ishmael
Hello everyone, my name is Tom, and I live in Southern Illinois, near SIUC. Just bought my first inspire this week, should arrive by Friday. Flown many DJI products, as well as other products, and I build my own Hexacopters, quads, 250 racers, you name it.. My wife would even go as far as saying I am an addict. :)

Anyway, I have been on Phantom pilots for a while, and figured it was only natural to come over here as well, now that I have an inspire.

Looking forward to sharing knowledge, and gaining some as well!
Welcome to the forum - you will love the Inspire platform. :)

Reactions: arcaine25
Welcome to the forum - you will love the Inspire platform. :)

Thank you, I am sure I will. I've been eyeing the Section 333 threads, and boy do I have questions, which I will post there of course, but it appears more is involved than I thought initially... :-(

Reactions: The Editor

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla