Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Hello I am new here : )

• Thread starter Deleted member 55831
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 55831

Hello I am new here, I am known as "Seventh Fairy" in my little drone street, lol, everyone on my street has a drone, lol. My name is bio designation is Derek. I am 36 living in Americas shoe, lol. I am a Mavic pilot of the original MPRO. I am looking, well, I should say I am about to upgrade to the Inspire 2. I am already very good at video editing and dealing with video and photography in general for over a decade. My go to is Wondershare filmora. My neighbor got an inspire 1 yesterday and I wanted one until I found out about the 15 min flight time. Anyway I hope I meet other good pilots out there and get some pointers and any tips I can find. I am registered with the faa, and plan on getting further registration to maybe do commercial piloting, but idk yet.

lol all the quotes, lol, hey guys thanks for welcoming, I just went ahead and acquired the inspire 1 with a few extra cells and the xs5 cam, I might still get the Inspire 2 in a few days but idk, the one I was watching got sold. I also got a few modded cells a few friends have been using. The rc looks different from my old Mavic RC so i will have to get used to that. This drone looks amazing, though the arms feel a bit, idk, cheap, well, maybe cheap is the wrong word, light ill say. I already got my new FAA stickers in so when the Inspire 1 makes it here, I'll apply them. Ebay ship put it here by Sep 4-6th. Thank you all again for welcoming me : ).

Welcome to the forum 👍👍
Hello I just want to thank you all for your kindness, um, the inspire i ordered ended up not being in stock, i guess they failed to update their stock on their site, anyway i am requesting my account be deleted and I am going to go ahead with the Mavic 3 instead, but again, thank you all so much and I wish you all only the most amazing experience : )

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello I just want to thank you all for your kindness, um, the inspire i ordered ended up not being in stock, i guess they failed to update their stock on their site, anyway i am requesting my account be deleted and I am going to go ahead with the Mavic 3 instead, but again, thank you all so much and I wish you all only the most amazing experience : )
Join our Mavic forum

Reactions: dirkclod
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop