Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Help Learning the Matrice-100

Reaction score
I am learning and gathering information about the M-100 (hope to fly it soon)

Can someone please share more links to more in depth information and tutorials on this platform?

thanks!

we have 6 which we are using to develop & test autonomous solutions with. i'd be glad to give you some help if you're having trouble. when you say "hope to fly it soon" do you mean it's sitting on your bench and your need help to get it in the air or you've not yet but are considering buying one?

Hello, everyone ! I I have a quick question ?
I'm with dji F550 several times against walls by wind gusts and am tired of this expensive toy to see broken, now
I lik to continue working, to do inspections with the <Matrice 100 equipped with C.A.S. ( collision avoided system )
The question is : is it no expense new gadget that go ended , or cane I trust the system ??? for the price.
Each seller in the hobby shop, of course, says that the system is fantastic and reliable, now I know that each
electronics can have failures.
What experience do you have with matrices ??
Pierre,

we have 6 which we are using to develop & test autonomous solutions with. i'd be glad to give you some help if you're having trouble. when you say "hope to fly it soon" do you mean it's sitting on your bench and your need help to get it in the air or you've not yet but are considering buying one?
What you said. I'll be building from scratch. I've built 250'S and micros and have a technical background. I currently own a P3A. What should I expect? A box of bits with bad english instructions or no instructions at all?

Thanks

I have several Phantom 3's and just for a Matrice 100. It was a real pain to assemble but that is because I had so many extra parts like the X5 mounting kit, dual batteries, guidance kit, etc. I did not know or understand how all the parts went together, what order I should do it in, etc.

If you are only building the Matrice it isnt too bad, maybe a few hours and some youtube watching. I would suggest building the base aircraft first and then go back and do the upgrades. At least you will understand how it all fits together. Instructions were not bad but I used youtube mostly.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters