Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

help needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
how can I change the flight distance on my inspire 1.2? its set for 500m I want more as its still in the los. Any help would be apricated.

how can I change the flight distance on my inspire 1.2? its set for 500m I want more as its still in the los. Any help would be apricated.
Have moved this to the correct section.

Obviously your aircraft should ALWAYS be in your line of sight in any case.

In order to enable flight distance further than 500m just enter a blank for unlimited distance and turn off 'Enable Max Distance' in the app.

500m height is hard coded and cannot be changed.

But you appear to be asking the same question you asked 4 months ago and it was answered and you resolved your issue and you said you flew to 2,500ft/760m?........

Reactions: gregg Kielma

In order to enable flight distance further than 500m just enter a blank for unlimited distance and turn off 'Enable Max Distance' in the app.

But you appear to be asking the same question you asked 4 months ago and it was answered and you resolved your issue and you said you flew to 2,500ft/760m?........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlesssouth