Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Help purchasing an Inspire Pro

Reaction score
HI, My first post. I've been looking at an Inspire Pro for some time. A lightly used one has become available in my area. Since I haven't purchased one of these before, is there anything to lookout for as far as versions, firmware, etc to be aware of before purchasing? Thanks for any tips or assistance you have.

Scott

pro is the latest version, just make sure the gimbal works ok.
If you can, ask the guy to shoot a small video of when you take it for a test flight, say you want to review the footage, take it away for an hour, see if its all stable, and not twitching etc, then if its good buy it.

If the guy has nothing to hide, that will not be a problem.

So gimbal issues exist with these?
Sacarmic,

I have an X3 camera but I do not believe that there are any gimbal issues in particular with the X5 (pro) camera, but it is a technological advanced piece of equipment and there could be issues like this or other things. You want to make sure this is not the reason he is selling it. If there are issues it is generally expensive and time consuming to get them fix.

If he is not selling it cheap than you may want to consider buying new instead. If he is selling it cheap you will want to understand why he is selling it so cheap. Being new to this you want to be careful, especially with such a technologically advance piece of equipment. A seller is not likely to give a money back offer as something like a hard land could result in issues with the Inspire. That is why it is important that he demonstrates to you that the system in fully functional and is doing what it should do prior to purchase.

This is a good place to ask questions and get a impartial answer to them.

Reactions: Advexure

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
THE FLYING LIZARD