Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

HELP! Throttle sensitivity

Reaction score
I would love to know and understand how to slow down the sensitivity of the throttle for my Inspire 1. I find it very difficult to do slower moves with the bird. I have heard of setting up "Linear Throttle" to be flat but I'm not sure I understand what that means. Any help would be great. Screen shots of advance settings would be even better.

I would love to know and understand how to slow down the sensitivity of the throttle for my Inspire 1. I find it very difficult to do slower moves with the bird. I have heard of setting up "Linear Throttle" to be flat but I'm not sure I understand what that means. Any help would be great. Screen shots of advance settings would be even better.
Go into mc settings / gain expo Tuning
And adjust the throttle curve. A lower figure will give you finer control of throttle input. Default should be 0.40 try 0.35 and work your way down too 0.20 minimum. Also increasing your rc throttle stick length will help you achieve the slower moves you need, hope this helps slightly

And adjust the throttle curve. A lower figure will give you finer control of throttle input. Default should be 0.40 try 0.35 and work your way down too 0.20 minimum. Also increasing your rc throttle stick length will help you achieve the slower moves you need, hope this helps slightly
Thanks Lipp_24. By "increasing your throttle stick length" do you mean physically making them longer or is this an adjustment in the app? Sorry if these questions are silly, but this is all new to me. Cheers and thanks for your help!

Thanks Lipp_24. By "increasing your throttle stick length" do you mean physically making them longer or is this an adjustment in the app? Sorry if these questions are silly, but this is all new to me. Cheers and thanks for your help!
The stick length is adjusted by 1st loosening the the top of throttle the stick on the RC 2nd adjust bottom half to where your comfortable, then retighten the the top, There's plenty of room for adjustment try different lengths until it feels more suitable for your specific needs

Reactions: MrTVR
The stick length is adjusted by 1st loosening the the top of throttle the stick on the RC 2nd adjust bottom half to where your comfortable, then retighten the the top, There's plenty of room for adjustment try different lengths until it feels more suitable for your specific needs

I made adjustments and went out to fly this afternoon. WORLD of difference with everything tuned down a little. Thanks man.

Reactions: Scotflieger

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenuk