Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Help With Cendence Remote

Reaction score
Try as I might I cannot get my Cendence remote to link to my Inspire 2. Both the remote and aircraft have updated firmware. Ive tried this with the Crystal Sky monitor as well as my phone and I just never get a green light. Please someone smarter than me must know a solution. Ive read a few threads on this on this forum, just no success.

Try as I might I cannot get my Cendence remote to link to my Inspire 2. Both the remote and aircraft have updated firmware. Ive tried this with the Crystal Sky monitor as well as my phone and I just never get a green light. Please someone smarter than me must know a solution. Ive read a few threads on this on this forum, just no success.
That's not normal nor common issue. If your standard RC is bounding but Cendence can't, then Cendence must be returned as faulty ...

Reactions: Donnie Frank
Is this the first time your having this issue? Meaning first flight ? Cuz if it is the first time. You may have the wrong cendence remote. I once attempted to use my cendence remote from my Matrice 210 on my inspire 2. They look exactly the same. Check model number.

Reactions: Phillip DeVore
After going back and forth with dji, that’s what they came up with. Sure enough they were right. Check model number on the back of remote they are specific to the drone. May not be the issue your having but it solved mine. Good luck.

Is this the first time your having this issue? Meaning first flight ? Cuz if it is the first time. You may have the wrong cendence remote. I once attempted to use my cendence remote from my Matrice 210 on my inspire 2. They look exactly the same. Check model number.
Yes I will check. It’s what they sent me with the bundle. Do you know what the correct model # is for the I2?

Part Number:CP.EN.00000193.01
I haven’t bought one for my inspire 2 yet but this is the one I would look for. I had this issue last year. They may have done updates since then but I have not tried to link them again. If you look up cendence remote for inspire 2 and Matrice? There is 2 different part numbers last time I checked.

I haven’t bought one for my inspire 2 yet but this is the one I would look for. I had this issue last year. They may have done updates since then but I have not tried to link them again. If you look up cendence remote for inspire 2 and Matrice? There is 2 different part numbers last time I checked.
There's a different model of Cendence RC, developed not long ago for M200 V2 series. First incarnation of Cendence, however, should work with Inspire 2 and M200 series drones.

I haven’t bought one for my inspire 2 yet but this is the one I would look for. I had this issue last year. They may have done updates since then but I have not tried to link them again . If you look up cendence remote for inspire 2 and Matrice? There is 2 different part numbers last time I checked.
Inside the battery compartment of my Cendence remote itsays Type GL900A. On this page Cendence Remote under specifications it shows GL 900A as the remote for the Matrix. So I believe I have the wrong remote, I think this is the new model. And then there is this!!!cendence.jpg

There's a different model of Cendence RC, developed not long ago for M200 V2 series. First incarnation of Cendence, however, should work with Inspire 2 and M200 series drones.
I have the Matrice 210 bought it last year. The cendence Rc will not link up to my inspire 2 found out the hard way by going back and forth with dji. They finally figured it out. Have not bought the cendence fro my inspire 2 but I will soon.

Inside the battery compartment of my Cendence remote itsays Type GL900A. On this page Cendence Remote under specifications it shows GL 900A as the remote for the Matrix. So I believe I have the wrong remote, I think this is the new model. And then there is this!!!
Boom, problem solved! Newer Cendence works with Occusync transmission protocol, not Lightbridge ...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alecia4669