Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Help with my firmware text file

Reaction score
Hi all,

Ive just upgraded my inspire firmware from 1,3,00 to 1.4.10. All went according to plan but when i checked the text file i got this..

Can someone please take a look & see if it looks ok to them. The memory card only had 1.4.10 on it when upgrading.

Attachments

• WM610_FW_RESULT_AB.txt
    9.7 KB · Views: 25
Reactions: dirkclod
I've just check the firmware version on the go app, it's showing the current version so all looks good with that but it's just the txt file I'm not to sure about.

As well as calibrating, double check that none of your settings got changed in the Go app. and that they are set the way you want them. Eg. Beginner mode, Multiple Flight mode etc.

Andy.

As well as calibrating, double check that none of your settings got changed in the Go app. and that they are set the way you want them. Eg. Beginner mode, Multiple Flight mode etc.

Andy.

Hi Andy, thanks for the heads up;) the only settings that changed was the camera settings but just for safely reasons I always check before I fly ;) I have noticed on previous upgrades the "return to home" height resets it's self....:eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela