Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Hi from Chile!

Reaction score
hello, my name is Ignacio, and I am a big Dji an drone fan, i have owned phantom 3 pro, phantom 4, mavic pro, and now, my inspire 1 v2.0 is on its way to my home, i am glad to be part of this comunity!

Happy flying to you all!

hello, my name is Ignacio, and I am a big Dji an drone fan, i have owned phantom 3 pro, phantom 4, mavic pro, and now, my inspire 1 v2.0 is on its way to my home, i am glad to be part of this comunity!

Happy flying to you all!

Welcome, you're gonna LOVE it here !!!
We have a great search feature, and a ton of guys willing to help out !! :)

Reactions: Advexure

Happy flying to you all!
Welcome to the forum @ireyes96 - glad to have you here. You sound like you have been around the DJI products for a while, but if you need any help with your Inspire 1 just ask!

Thanks.

thank you all guys! I am dying to have the inspire on my hands! and reading a lot of topics on this forum!!

Can you share what the drone laws are in your country?
Of course, the laws are actually really complex, but only applies to drones between 750 grams to 9 kilos, so mavic is excluded.
If you want to fly in a un populated area, you dont need to do anything diferent, only let know the dgac that you are going to fly there , but if it i in a populated area, its realy complicate:
You need to register your drone, and it must have a parachute, also you need a licence to fly, and you must have autorization from the dgac, also you must be have insurance, noy on your drone, against thirds.. and thats all
sorry about my bad english!

Of course, the laws are actually really complex, but only applies to drones between 750 grams to 9 kilos, so mavic is excluded.
If you want to fly in a un populated area, you dont need to do anything diferent, only let know the dgac that you are going to fly there , but if it i in a populated area, its realy complicate:
You need to register your drone, and it must have a parachute, also you need a licence to fly, and you must have autorization from the dgac, also you must be have insurance, noy on your drone, against thirds.. and thats all
sorry about my bad english!

Hey Ireyes96,

To clarify, does an operator of the DJI Mavic have to still inform the DGAC before they fly? Or is this excluded due to it's weight? I just purchased a DJI Mavic and am travelling to Chile in December and would be very excited to use the Mavic; however, I'm nervous about making sure I can properly follow the regulations. Especially since I don't speak Spanish!

Happy flying to you all!

Happy flying to you all!
Hi, are you an active drone pilot? Thanks for letting me know.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarolinODo