Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Hi from hot as hell Texas

Reaction score
Hello
What can I say I'm in San Antonio TX. Nice place but in the summer it's just to hot for me.
Been flying rc planes now for about 7 years but newish to the drone world.
Decided to jump in the deep end with an inspire 2 with hopes of making some money with it at some point.
No money yet, just working on experience and learning how to use all the features.
Love it so far.

Cool, I'm from Vancouver but visit San Antonio every January. Visit family in northeast area. I fly my Inspire 1 in Canada, use Autopilot, and provided some footage for a documentary, and commercial client. Nothing big. So far over 30 hours in the air. I try to fly every day, even if only practice. Hover batteries down to 4% for a full recharge and optimum health. Any serious/touchy flights I make low threshold 50% for return, and may focus on newer batteries for longer missions.

Hey, welcome!

From a fellow Texan, there are some pretty cool opportunities for $$$ if you are creative and willing to work at being the best you can as a service provider. I PMed you with some "Texas" info, lol. I am not doing it full time by no means, but I am managing to enjoy some nice meals out with my wife on the profits, lol. Enjoy! K

Reactions: Advexure
Florida...

Man you got that, lol! Not sure if it's legal to fly there. Haven't checked the airports nearby, but man that is a really cool place! We spent our honeymoon there 32 years ago, and we still go often! Many, many cool places for aerials!

Reactions: Titanium
No it's not, plus I'd be worried about the people and a bit tight.
I have been scouting spots to check out once it cools down a bit.

Attachments

• IMG_0056.JPG
    IMG_0056.JPG
    6.7 MB · Views: 9
Aaaa well that would turn some heads for sure lol
I might even knock a few people in :D:D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member