Hi from Lincolnsire

Reaction score
Hi all
I have had a P4 for a while but just picked up a inspire 1 for a decent price ( I think ) just one small problem with one of the batteries but everything else seams to be ok

Cheers
Chris

Thanks for the welcome

Came with 2 batteries, a 47 and a 48 .The 47 flashes the 3rd led twice when I try to charge ,the dji go app shows battery error ,only had 5 charges and the cells are not balanced. The 48 has had 6 charges and all is ok with that one

Hi all
I have had a P4 for a while but just picked up a inspire 1 for a decent price ( I think ) just one small problem with one of the batteries but everything else seams to be ok

Cheers
Chris
Welcome to the forum
Where in Linc's are you (or should I say where in the AIAA are you since that covers most of Lincolnshire )
Just outside sunny Grantham here!

Thanks for the welcome ,
I live in a small village on the coast called saltfleet

They mostly just fly on a Tuesday now, and the seals November to January, I fly down the Saltfleet haven and on the new village playing fields

Didn't know the seals had a flying season too

They do but they only fly Husban X4 drones

The Wildlife Trust only have jurisdiction on the South side of the Saltfleet Haven and the area of Dona Knook , had a few chats over the years with the wildlife team when I was on the boat club committe