Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Hi from Santa Barbara, California

Reaction score
I'm a part 61 private pilot - been flying for 17 years. Got my 107 a couple months ago. Been flying fixies since I was a kid, and recently into flying quads for business w/ the introduction of the Mavic Pro. Recently upgraded to the Inspire 2 w/ the X5S for better cine, although the first unit was DOA and just now getting all the licensing sorted out w/ the new unit. Looking forward to joining the community!

I'm a part 61 private pilot - been flying for 17 years. Got my 107 a couple months ago. Been flying fixies since I was a kid, and recently into flying quads for business w/ the introduction of the Mavic Pro. Recently upgraded to the Inspire 2 w/ the X5S for better cine, although the first unit was DOA and just now getting all the licensing sorted out w/ the new unit. Looking forward to joining the community!

Welcome to the forum! Another flyer Inspire pilot just up the road :) I'm sure you will love the Inspire and I'm sorry to hear about your first unit being DOA, I hope that is straightened out real quick. Thanks for joining us hear on InspirePilots and we look forward to seeing you around.

If we can be of any help please don't hesitate to reach out, and if you're ever down in our area give us a shout and stop on by. Safe and happy flying! :cool:

@sbpilotbb - great to have you part of the group here.

I got my private pilot license a couple years back when it was part of the licensing requirements. Looking love flying, but sure wish I could make more time for it.

If you have any questions along the way about anything just let us know. We love to help.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lifeisart