Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Hi from Wisconsin

Reaction score
I am not new to drones, have a DJI Phantom 2 Vision Plus and have been flying since 2015. I work for a Law Enforcement Agency which is purchasing an Inspire 1 v2. I am so excited to get to fly for work. I am a current Part 107 Licensed pilot and have a waiver for night flights. Can't wait to get the Inspire and get flying. I hope to learn all I can from this group.

Reactions: Advexure
That sounds great - what type of work will you be doing with it?

Congrats on the night waiver - have you done much night flying yet?

If you have any questions definitely reach out to us...we are happy to help.

I am in Manitowoc Wisconsin which is 45 miles south of Green Bay along Lake Michigan. I have used my personnal drone on a homicide scene, vehicle crash documentation, & search and rescue efforts. I have done zero night flights but thought it best to cover my bases. I can't wait for the department to receive the I1 v2 we ordered.
Thanks for welcoming me here and hope to gain lots of great info.

I am in Manitowoc Wisconsin which is 45 miles south of Green Bay along Lake Michigan. I have used my personnal drone on a homicide scene, vehicle crash documentation, & search and rescue efforts. I have done zero night flights but thought it best to cover my bases. I can't wait for the department to receive the I1 v2 we ordered.
Thanks for welcoming me here and hope to gain lots of great info.

Awesome stuff, two of our guys here are from Sheboygan. Let us know if we can be of any help.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GroverBaez