Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Hi guys from Australia

Reaction score
bought a Dji inspire, but have been grounded since acquiring it, very frustrating. RC will not connect to iPad 2 mini or any other platform. Have tried all other ports and still no connection . RC connects to AC and is fully operational but no camera function in app. I have ordered a new usb hub to change it out.... Hopefully this rectifies my dramas. Will update tomorrow after receiving parts. Does anyone know the exact size of the driver I need to remove hub screws ? Cheers

bought a Dji inspire, but have been grounded since acquiring it, very frustrating. RC will not connect to iPad 2 mini or any other platform. Have tried all other ports and still no connection . RC connects to AC and is fully operational but no camera function in app. I have ordered a new usb hub to change it out.... Hopefully this rectifies my dramas. Will update tomorrow after receiving parts. Does anyone know the exact size of the driver I need to remove hub screws ? Cheers
I had this issue when I first got my inspire with only one of my two controllers. Sent it to dji and sure enough it was a faulty USB port. Covered under Warrenty.

I had this issue when I first got my inspire with only one of my two controllers. Sent it to dji and sure enough it was a faulty USB port. Covered under Warrenty.
After speaking with Dji they suspect the hub, they are willing to fix for free if I send it to Hong Kong, but won,t replace the controller locally here in Australia. I don't have luxury of time, suppose to film a good friends wedding this weekend, so hoping the hub will fix problem. Does anyone now what type of screws retain the hub ?

Try deleting the go app and reinstalling it before you start pulling things apart.
I have tried reinstall app several times, controller won't even update with firmware, no communication at all, tried different cables, mini USB port still nothing. Once I've changed hub I will update results. Thanks for everyone's input it is much appreciated, cheers

Your best bet for your friends wedding is to get a hold of another controller from a hobbie store or someone close to you . I have two controllers for my lnspire 1

I have absolutely no idea what this thread was doing in the Introductions section - so I have moved it here.

I have tried reinstall app several times, controller won't even update with firmware, no communication at all, tried different cables, mini USB port still nothing. Once I've changed hub I will update results. Thanks for everyone's input it is much appreciated, cheers
I have changed the USB hub which was with relatively ease , baselined AC & RC then updated to 1.6. xxx in succession all went well but then faced extreme lagg on my iPad mini 2 which was also captured during recording. Although DJI state iPad mini 2 is compatible the CPU's were not keeping up, leaving 7 + seconds. I have just purchased a iPhone 6S+ and the footage is amazing but looking at the recorded footage it was a little laggy in places although live feed is great, do you have any suggestions to what settings may help with this problem ?

I have absolutely no idea what this thread was doing in the Introductions section - so I have moved it here.
I have changed the USB hub which was with relatively ease , baselined AC & RC then updated to 1.6. xxx in succession all went well but then faced extreme lagg on my iPad mini 2 which was also captured during recording. Although DJI state iPad mini 2 is compatible the CPU's were not keeping up, leaving 7 + seconds. I have just purchased a iPhone 6S+ and the footage is amazing but looking at the recorded footage it was a little laggy in places although live feed is great, do you have any suggestions to what settings may help with this problem ?

If your actual recorded footage is stuttering I would suggest either another MicroSD card or whatever you are viewing the footage on may not be upmtomthe task.
Try recording in 1080p which will put much less loading on your PC.
If you are recording in 4k try VLC Player to view it (free download)

If your actual recorded footage is stuttering I would suggest either another MicroSD card or whatever you are viewing the footage on may not be upmtomthe task.
Try recording in 1080p which will put much less loading on your PC.
If you are recording in 4k try VLC Player to view it (free download)
Thanks I will try it today and update

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
THE FLYING LIZARD