Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Hitler as CEO of GoPro rants about DJI Mavic.

Reaction score
If you've seen the classic movie Downfall, you will know about this majestic scene where actor Bruno Ganz delivers one of the most compelling rage scenes in the history of cinema.

This same scene has been parodied time and time again and I figured I would give it a shot, this time with the main subject acting as the GoPro CEO, and ranting about the launch of the DJI Mavic.

Similar parodies have been made with regards to DJI fly-aways as well as other known issues, but I believe these videos are the only ones that speak about the Mavic.

Not to be taken seriously of course.

Enjoy

Part 1

Part 2: Picks up 2 days later after a plan to stop DJI has been devised.

I don't know this to be true, but my suspicion is that DJI has been ready to roll out the Mavic for about 6 months or so but were just waiting until after the Karma was released to kill it off. I'm not sure what the design cycle at DJI is or if they were given information about the Karma and it's market segment by hacking/spies but it sure looks like DJI knew what GoPro was going to release and they then knew what they had to do to one up them.
So, putting aside the tinfoil hat for the moment I'd say that not matter what DJI might have known about the Karma they certainly had a product that was in the very same market segment and within a week of GoPro's delayed release.

Actually, this could spell the end of GoPro as a company as they've been under performing for quite a while now. My guess is that Wall Street will wait to see how the Karma does but since I expect the Mavic to eat its lunch GoPro will be lucky to survive.

Brian

I don't know this to be true, but my suspicion is that DJI has been ready to roll out the Mavic for about 6 months or so but were just waiting until after the Karma was released to kill it off. I'm not sure what the design cycle at DJI is or if they were given information about the Karma and it's market segment by hacking/spies but it sure looks like DJI knew what GoPro was going to release and they then knew what they had to do to one up them.
So, putting aside the tinfoil hat for the moment I'd say that not matter what DJI might have known about the Karma they certainly had a product that was in the very same market segment and within a week of GoPro's delayed release.

Actually, this could spell the end of GoPro as a company as they've been under performing for quite a while now. My guess is that Wall Street will wait to see how the Karma does but since I expect the Mavic to eat its lunch GoPro will be lucky to survive.

Brian
To give you an idea......the first version (design) firmware dates back to June of this year. There have been 3/4 versions of R&D firmware flyable. ;)

So how do you know this, we want details young man ;)
Ummmmm........lucky guess? :p

Versions v.09.07, v 0.09.08 and v1.00.005 have been 'released' after development and the Mavic will 'Probably' ship with v1.01 by the time it gets to the world as that is the last version before production.....errrrrr....allegedly!

Ummmmm........lucky guess? :p

Versions v.09.07, v 0.09.08 and v1.00.005 have been 'released' after development and the Mavic will 'Probably' ship with v1.01 by the time it gets to the world as that is the last version before production.....errrrrr....allegedly!

Your a dark horse Mr Editor are you sure you don't work for DJI [emoji12]

Reactions: The Editor

Brian
If you are wondering how the story ends at GoPro, here is the epic saga finale with all new scenes. Enjoy.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla