Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Holiday Giveaway - PhantomPilots

Jacob

Administrator
Reaction score
Enter here to win over $3000 in prizes in our DronePilots Holiday Giveaway.

All that is required for entry is membership on this site! The giveaway closes Jan. 1. Good luck!

Reactions: james tulloch
Kissing butt IC. :)

Well.......:p:D

giphy.gif

Well long time no speak @GizaDog how the devil are you buddy?

Reactions: dirkclod
I'm so much better now that you linked that up! Do you know who's butt that is?
Well....thats some serious control and very creative. Hows it going over in your neck of the world? Getting some good flying in?

Here is a screen grab from some large waves here in San Diego! Got lots of video to edit. :confused:

Nq0UQxo.png

Yep all good on this side of the pond;) just looking forward to xmas now, fingers crossed I might be getting loads of goodies for my inspire from my good lady wife;)

Look forward to seeing some of your vids, hurry up & get editing:D

How's things with you? Good I hope;)

Last edited:
Yep all good on this side of the pond;) just looking forward to xmas now, fingers crossed I might be getting loads of goodies for my inspire from my good lady wife;)

Look forward to seeing some of your vids, hurry up & get editing:D

How's things you you? Good I hope;)
Yup all good over here. Im waiting for my Inspire Pro with the x5. I know the Osmo is under the tree so should be a fun year coming up. We got some great trips planned and will be RV'ing all over American and Canada this year. Do you know what goodies you'll be getting?

Oh you've just made me very jealous.:(

Nope don't know what I'm getting at the mo, batteries, filters, battery hub.. Well these are the things I would like who knows:eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GroverBaez