Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

How do I know as at March 20th 2016 which FW is current?

Reaction score
Editor/Friends,
Can you please tell me what is the CURRENT firmware on my Inspire 1 V2 Aircraft/Remote/Battery.
I am NEW to all this.

Thank you.

Go to dji web page and under downloads for your specific model, it will tell you what the latest firmware is and if it applies to batteries, camera, or craft.

This question is interesting to me as well. I have spent hours and it seems that I have upgraded the drone firmware and the RC, and the I pad BUT the battery and camera do not show that they were updated. I looked on DJI and I can't find what the upgrade levels are except for the firmware level for the whole package. I need to know the upgrade level for each thing, camera, battery, aircraft, controller and i pad. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The log file says that the firmware is the same or older than the currently installed version. "abort"

Thanks

I have changed your thread title to something more descriptive than "FIRMWARE" as otherwise this renders the search feature rather pointless?

Thank You.

I should have read all the instructions. Once I allowed the GO APP to connect to DJI (ET call home) all of the firmware levels showed updated.

i have same as listed but i can't get the camera to work why?
Back off the little screws (1/4 turn) on the camera side contact plate and also inspect your pins on the AC side and then recheck. I'm finding this to be the fix for quite a bit of inspire's & OSMO camera and gimbal issues... Including that one ;-).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alecia4669