Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

How do you carry your x7 and lenses?

Reaction score
Got mine on order but wondering how to transport them?

With drone?

in a separate case?

That is a great question and we are looking into it. I would prefer a waterproof hardcase that carries just the X7 and all 4 lenses separate from the I2 case. For long day shoots we prefer to have our batteries in separate case to keep the weight of the I2 case down. Doing the same for the camera makes sense. I think with all the options for cameras and lenses that fit the I2 it would be impractical to think they would all fit in one case. We will keep you posted on the options we come up with.

That is a great question and we are looking into it. I would prefer a waterproof hardcase that carries just the X7 and all 4 lenses separate from the I2 case. For long day shoots we prefer to have our batteries in separate case to keep the weight of the I2 case down. Doing the same for the camera makes sense. I think with all the options for cameras and lenses that fit the I2 it would be impractical to think they would all fit in one case. We will keep you posted on the options we come up with.

Thanks ver much

I have see this on facebook but yet to find out where i can buy

You could just customize the foam of a Pelican case. Been thinking about doing the same with this case to fit the Camera and lenses.

Attachments

• IMG_8934.JPG
    IMG_8934.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 23

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fivafi