Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

How to charge?

I read. I know how to charge. The manual does not say anything about green LED lights light up one after another in a circlular pattern.

I read. I know how to charge. The manual does not say anything about green LED lights light up one after another in a circlular pattern.
Then why is your thread title entitled "How to charge"?
Do you mean the four LEDs light in sequence indicating charge level of 75-100%? (Explained in the manual in the link I posted within the pages I mentioned)

Then why is your thread title entitled "How to charge"?
Do you mean the four LEDs light in sequence indicating charge level of 75-100%? (Explained in the manual in the link I posted within the pages I mentioned)
The 4 green LEDs on top of hub go on and off in a clockwise circular pattern. I called DJI and told me to return to place of purchase. Very dissippointed.

It sounds to me like your batteries are not completely 'seated'. More that once I have slid a battery into the hub and it sure seems like it is in OK, but the green lights disagree. I pull the battery out and carefully line up the base of the battery to the plastic hub base and slid it in completely for a solid connection. Another thing I used to catch myself doing is simply putting the battery in backwards to where the connect pins were on the wrong side (not end, but side). Flipped it 180 deg and the connection was able to be made. Therefore carefully seat the batteries and see if that helps.

It sounds to me like your batteries are not completely 'seated'. More that once I have slid a battery into the hub and it sure seems like it is in OK, but the green lights disagree. I pull the battery out and carefully line up the base of the battery to the plastic hub base and slid it in completely for a solid connection. Another thing I used to catch myself doing is simply putting the battery in backwards to where the connect pins were on the wrong side (not end, but side). Flipped it 180 deg and the connection was able to be made. Therefore carefully seat the batteries and see if that helps.
Thankyou for your reply. I decided to return to the merchant and took 60$ lost in shipping. DJI didn't help me. Lesson learned. Do not buy another DJI online and do not deal with Fry's electronics.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unitedconveyormktg