Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

How to draw a Geofence Boundary

Reaction score
I saw a YouTube video where a guy was able to draw a box on the map to confine the flight of the drone. Like a geo-fence. How do I do that with the inspire 1 pro?

I saw a YouTube video where a guy was able to draw a box on the map to confine the flight of the drone. Like a geo-fence. How do I do that with the inspire 1 pro?
You currently can't with the DJI Go app.
You need a third party app like 'Vertical' which has a feature called 'Walls'
However, you can limit how far the Inspire will fly by activating beginner mode and entering a number in meters which you wish to restrict distance to.

You currently can't with the DJI Go app.
You need a third party app like 'Vertical' which has a feature called 'Walls'
However, you can limit how far the Inspire will fly by activating beginner mode and entering a number in meters which you wish to restrict distance to.

Does the third-party app for work in conjunction with the DJI go app? When I saw this feature demonstrated, it was in the DJI GO app. On the left side there was a circle icon with an S shaped line and a pencil drawing it. This was in the YouTube video demoing all the features of the DJI GO app. Unless this feature was removed?

Here's the video. He demonstrates the map drawing feature at 29:00

Does the third-party app for work in conjunction with the DJI go app? When I saw this feature demonstrated, it was in the DJI GO app. On the left side there was a circle icon with an S shaped line and a pencil drawing it. This was in the YouTube video demoing all the features of the DJI GO app. Unless this feature was removed?

Here's the video. He demonstrates the map drawing feature at 29:00
No it doesn't show that.
It simply shows a draw feature that has been there since day one.
It has no function whatsoever other than a visual aid. It does not, nor has it ever set up any kind of restriction that stops flight past a certain point.
Third party apps do not work in conjunction with the Go App they are instead of and if you have both open at the same time you can have unpredictable results.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla