Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

how to enable the audio prompts feature in Inspire 1 v2.0

Reaction score
Greetings,

I just received a mint condition Inspire 1 v2.0 that I bought on ebay. While doing
research on the Inspire 1 prior to buying I watched a guy flying his Inspire 1 v1.
One feature that I thought was really cool was what appeared to be a "voice assistant"
type of system that made voice notification when various events took place. For
example at start up when the home point had been stored the aircraft announced " Home
Point has been stored
". Or when the aircraft was ready for takeoff the aircraft announced
"Ready for Takeoff" and after takeoff the aircraft announced "Landing Gear Rising" and
so it went through out the flight, as certain parameters were reached the aircraft would
announce that notification.

My Inspire 1 v2.0 doesn't seem to have this feature. I've read the users manual from cover
to cover, I've scoured youtube and done google searches but could find nothing about this
voice notification feature. Can any of our readers shed some light on this "mystery feature"?
Thanks in advance.

Greetings,

I just received a mint condition Inspire 1 v2.0 that I bought on ebay. While doing
research on the Inspire 1 prior to buying I watched a guy flying his Inspire 1 v1.
One feature that I thought was really cool was what appeared to be a "voice assistant"
type of system that made voice notification when various events took place. For
example at start up when the home point had been stored the aircraft announced " Home
Point has been stored
". Or when the aircraft was ready for takeoff the aircraft announced
"Ready for Takeoff" and after takeoff the aircraft announced "Landing Gear Rising" and
so it went through out the flight, as certain parameters were reached the aircraft would
announce that notification.

My Inspire 1 v2.0 doesn't seem to have this feature. I've read the users manual from cover
to cover, I've scoured youtube and done google searches but could find nothing about this
voice notification feature. Can any of our readers shed some light on this "mystery feature"?
Thanks in advance.
Voice prompts are just part of the Go App by default so they should work right from the start.
You do not say what platform you are using (IOS or Android) but an obvious thing to try is make absolutely sure your media volume on you tablet is turned up.
If that isn’t the issue, try deleting and reinstalling the Go App.

Reactions: Phil DeVore
Voice prompts are just part of the Go App by default so they should work right from the start.
You do not say what platform you are using (IOS or Android) but an obvious thing to try is make absolutely sure you media volume on you tablet is turned up.
If that isn’t the issue, try deleting and reinstalling the Go App.

Thanks for your reply. I'm running Android on an Asus ZenPad S80 on some occasions but mostly I use the
Epson Moverio BT-300 fpv glasses.

Reactions: Phil DeVore
Other than turning up the volume of the actual device I don’t know how else to do it. Possibly check the owners manual for your Epson BT-300’s and see if they have any answers for you.

Reactions: TilleTeamM

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry