Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

HowTo: Shoot Multiple POIs/Scapes in 1 Cut w/ Basic Drone Moves, Cinematic Tutorial/Controls/Tips 4K

Reaction score

Hello!
I made a quick tutorial video on using basic drone maneuvers to capture several POIs/scenes/landscapes in one cut. It’s my 8th day flying a drone and 3rd video with Premiere Pro so it won’t be as pro as others but I would love to hear any form of feedback.

There seems to be a shortage of cinematic drone tutorials so I thought I’d make a second one for beginners. All controls I used pop out as text in the bottom of the video for referencing.

If you enjoy this video, I’ll plug in my first tutorial video here as well. Please subscribe from my Youtube page, and grace me with your likes!
How To: 55 Epic Cinematic Drone Moves/Techniques Tutorial, Controls/Tips, Landscapes/POIs, 4K
https://youtu.be/NMX2u1Pbs4s

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

Hello!
I made a quick tutorial video on using basic drone maneuvers to capture several POIs/scenes/landscapes in one cut. It’s my 8th day flying a drone and 3rd video with Premiere Pro so it won’t be as pro as others but I would love to hear any form of feedback.

There seems to be a shortage of cinematic drone tutorials so I thought I’d make a second one for beginners. All controls I used pop out as text in the bottom of the video for referencing.

If you enjoy this video, I’ll plug in my first tutorial video here as well. Please subscribe from my Youtube page, and grace me with your likes!
How To: 55 Epic Cinematic Drone Moves/Techniques Tutorial, Controls/Tips, Landscapes/POIs, 4K
https://youtu.be/NMX2u1Pbs4s
Facebook Page, Aerial Film and Photo - https://www.facebook.com/dronefilmphoto

Thanks!
Hi Raincast, nice work, one question, how do you make the gimbal move yew and pan in the same time? Since for yew move you must push the C1.
Thanks

Looks like he's flying a Mavic with a forward fixed camera, so he'll simply tilt the camera while panning (yawning) the aircraft.

On the inspire's do the same as above, employ a 2nd op for the camera, or simply press & hold a finger on the tablet then drag your finger when the blue circle appears around it and it'll tilt+pan simultaneously.

Looks like he's flying a Mavic with a forward fixed camera, so he'll simply tilt the camera while panning (yawning) the aircraft.

On the inspire's do the same as above, employ a 2nd op for the camera, or simply press & hold a finger on the tablet then drag your finger when the blue circle appears around it and it'll tilt+pan simultaneously.
Yes, I completely forgot the finger issue, thanks NickU:)

Hi Raincast, nice work, one question, how do you make the gimbal move yew and pan in the same time? Since for yew move you must push the C1.
Thanks

Hey, I can't afford an Inspire and don't really know that controls are somewhat different. I'll agree with NickU, I guess? haha

Thanks for answering as I don't the answer! And, thanks for giving it a watch!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlberthaLo