Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

I´ve got some interferences problems

Reaction score
Hi everyone, i´m from spain and this is my problem. I hope someone can help me.
I have my inspire 1 x5 six month ago. Im having some interfetences with the video signal. I have read in this forum and in other places and it seems to be a firmware problem. Right now I´ve got the lastes one, 1.11.01.50 and some people said that the best one to solve these problems is the 1.08 and 1.6 in the control.
I have tried to rollback this firmware in the inspire but nothing happens. I have followed these steps:
1) format the sd card
2) put the new firmeware in the SD card ( firmware 1.08)
3) insert SD and turn the inspire on.

I wait for about 10 minutes and nothing happend. It is supposed to make some noises but nothing... what am i doing wrong?

thanksss

I have my inspire 1 x5 six month ago. Im having some interfetences with the video signal. I have read in this forum and in other places and it seems to be a firmware problem. Right now I´ve got the lastes one, 1.11.01.50 and some people said that the best one to solve these problems is the 1.08 and 1.6 in the control.
I have tried to rollback this firmware in the inspire but nothing happens. I have followed these steps:
1) format the sd card

I wait for about 10 minutes and nothing happend. It is supposed to make some noises but nothing... what am i doing wrong?

thanksss
If you have v1.11.01.50 you cannot roll back.
Earlier firmwares allowed the rollback facility to legacy firmwares. The latest one does not. You are stuck with it.

1) format the sd card

thanksss

This has been addressed in the forum 100 times. Search the forum.

D

Reactions: Jim Weist
If you have v1.11.01.50 you cannot roll back.
Earlier firmwares allowed the rollback facility to legacy firmwares. The latest one does not. You are stuck with it.
Houston, we have a problem??. Is there any solution about this problen?? Thanks very much

Actually yes, it can be done.
I did it personally but wasn't happy with the old firmware and went back to the latest. As Donnie said it was covered many times. Search the forum, there is info describing all that.

Reactions: MagnusXII
I did it personally but wasn't happy with the old firmware and went back to the latest. As Donnie said it was covered many times. Search the forum, there is info describing all that.
I have been searching again and i found something, it is done with the empty file WM616_FC550_FW_DEBUG. I'm trying right now and crossing my fingers..
Thanks

Yes - it IS technically possible but....results vary and downgrade is not always possible/reliable.

You can end up with an unstable platform in the air.

This is why I never advocate doing it. I have spoken to DJI tech and some firmware modules do not take the downgrade nicely. The later firmware was not designed to be downgraded but some have found a ‘force’ method which is not advised.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool