Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

I am looking to get a DSLR or video

Reaction score
Does anyone have any advice on the camera. I will be using a ronin MX. I am considering a canon C100

I am currently setting up an M600 Pro and chose a Sony A7Rlll. I am leaning more towards still photography vs video. I believe the biggest part of choosing the camera is trying to figure out how to control it. I have not seen any devices set up to control the functions of a C100. They may be out there but I haven't seen any.

I have a Nikon d850 and many lenses which I bought for still photography. I also have an increasing interest in video.
I have tried filming with my Nikon and not really managed to achieve very good results. I bought a DJI Ronin S gimbal which does help steady the shots. Focus in bright light is my main issue. Yes i can focus using a control on the gimbal but I just cant see the screen. I have a GoPro 7 and little gimbal with holder for iphone, this is good but with the limitations of a fix very wide angle lens.
In short I'm looking a camcorders which are cheap compared with DSLR. The Sony FDR-AX700 looks good at around £1500.
I've seen good filming with DSLR but not by me!. Mirrorless with a viewfinder on a gimbal would be better. I have a Fuji which can not be controlled by Ronin S.
Any advice for me would be good
Good Day to All, Ian

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlesssouth